Tis the season to get fit! What better motivation than with shiny new things. Swimsuit season is upon us and who else has that pudge, that won't budge! I do, I do. So here I am baring my soul about my body image in hopes to bare my beach bod come pool party and summer vacation time. It's just not about being thin, but being healthy. Eating better, living better, being (a) better (person). Daft Punk puts it best: "harder, better, faster, stronger". Here is what's in my gym bag, what's in yours?
- skinny work out capris - Forever 21 (similar), $17.80
- medium impact tonal stripe raceback sports bra - Forever 21, $10.80
- run speed short - Lululemon, $58
- nike dri fit knit long sleeve - Nike Running, $70 // I love long sleeves with thumb holes.
- fly away tamer headbands - Lululemon, $12
- stainless thermal portable mug - MUJI, $29.50 // tried and true, keeps hot beverages hot and cold beverages cold for over 6 hours!!
- no ultimate show socks - Lululemon, $14
- nike+ fuel band - Nike, $149 // been kind of obsessed to stay active and hit my 3000 fuel point goal everyday.
- harajuku lovers super kawaii earbuds - Monster Products, $19.99
- nike free tr fit 3 breathe - Nike, $95
- harbour dot large weekender - LeSportSac, $116 // good for travel too.
- medium impact crisscross sports bra - Forever 21, $12.80
Even with all the cute workout gear, remember that nothing looks as good as healthy feels. And if you still look cute after your workout, you're either lucky (ugh) or you didn't train hard enough. :P Whether you walk, jog, or run, dance, skip or jump. Just get active. Get moving! Here's to the most amazing thing you'll ever own ... your body! Embrace it and love it. Go get 'em girl! ;D
Our hearts and prayers go out to Boston.