Can you believe May is upon us next week already? Mother's Day is May 12th! Still a couple of weeks away but it doesn't hurt to start looking for that perfect gift for mama right? Here are 9 things that we came across that would befit any mom! From cook to gardener to a mom that needs to relax in luxuriousness, we hope this helps for some ideas. I got it for my mama!
- I love you card - Rifle Paper Co. // LOVE this stationary company
- gold dipped poreclain spoons set - Leif Shop // based out of Brooklyn, love their concept and mantra the "smallest things can inspire and enrich your daily life"
- Texas cutting board - A.Heirloom // based out of Brooklyn too, by a husband and wife!
- gold tone Swarvoski crystal elements floral stud earrings - Alexis Bittar // studs to feel classy everday
- Akoya white gold pearl bracelet - Mikimoto // classic Mikimoto! pearls, enough said
- kimono silk dressing gown robe - Temperley London // I want this for myself!
- black caviar scrub - Balenciaga // luxuriously exfoliating
- engraved garden markers - Anthropologie // for indoor/outdoor herb garden
- climbing roses trowel - Anthropologie // galvanized steel never looked so girly