July is here, which means summer is in full swing! Looking for summer style and diy ideas? We have a few up our sleeve, just in time for the 4th of July! While looking for ideas, we came across this Phillip Lim comic clutch. It's the perfect carry all for our summer essentials and perfect to begin and end the 4th of July with a BANG! You can get it here on Polyvore (if it's not sold out!). OR you can make your own comic clutch inspired by this Phillip Lim clutch. We found a good DIY tutorial here. We've also assembled an outfit inspiration for the 4th and chose four original Neato! Bonito projects you can try out for tomorrow or this weekend! or throughout the summer.
Style Inspiration: Stay cool in these American dream cut offs layered with a faux leather vest and neon mirrored glasses. The white hot satchel and neon sandals also adds another level of fun to this bangin' attire.
1. American dream cutoff shorts: Nasty Gal
2. Mirror neon glasses: Westward Leaning
3. MM6 Maison Martin Margiela neon band sandals: Barneys
4. Cambridge white hot satchel: Asos
DIY Inspiration: We have projects that we have already posted before, but decided to feature them again here for you (complete with links back to our tutorial) if you missed them last time. We think these DIY projects could be fun and appropriate for summer outfits and gatherings, again, just in time for the 4th of July.
(picture from Atlantic-Pacific blog)
1. Stay patriotic and chic with this DIY American Apparel red white and blue striped clutch. Or try your own colors as we did in our neon striped clutch tutorial here.
(picture from honestlywtf.com)
2. Continue your arm party throughout the summer with less chunky, more airy, but still stacked macrame bracelets. Perfect party favors for a July 4th party.
3. Stay true to your red, white and blue theme and beat the heat with these delicious and healthy yogurt pops made with Chobani greek yogurt.
4. Last but not least, pack these caprese and proscuiito sandwiches for a picnic in the park or on your road trip for a getaway this weekend!
Have a safe and wonderful 4th of July weekend! Enjoy the rest of summer and stay tuned for our upcoming projects!