Hello April. After enduring the blistering polar vortex, I think a drink (or two) is in order. What better way to toast to Spring than with a glass of bubbly, blackberry-laced rosé cocktail. No muddling, shaking or bar tricks is required for this cocktail. This is what champagne dreams and caviar wishes are made of. We have the lowdown on this simple and refreshing cocktail below.
- Bottle of rosé Champagne
- 1/2 shot of vodka (I used Stoli blueberry vodka for this.)
- 1 shot of blackberry preserves - approximately 2 tbsps (dropping a sugar cube in is an option too)
- 1/2 shot of fresh lemon juice
- Garnish: fresh blackberries and lemon slices
- Add the vodka, blackberry preserves (sugar cube - if you decide to use that), and lemon juice to glass
- Stir the ingredients for 10 seconds with a stirrer.
- Add the rose Champagne to fill rest of glass, stir briefly, and garnish with the fresh blackberries and lemon slices.
Easy as 1, 2, 3!
I found the recipe on The Mason Shaker.
When I was in France last year, we drank rosé with almost every meal except breakfast. Rosé (rosay) all day! You can elevate any meal with this cocktail. Perfect for brunch or a picnic in the park! Go ahead and pop some bottles.
Cheers! xoxo, NB.