What can be better than combining two seriously good summer treats into one? Sorbet popsicles in your favorite bubbly (prosecco, champagne or rose) = heaven. It's easy to throw together and is absolutely perfect for a warm summer afternoon or evening. Whether it be the pool, lake, a picnic, bbq or wherever you're at - life WILL be better with this dessert/drink in your hand. We guarantee it. :)
- Popsicle molds and sticks (if needed)
- Your favorite sorbet (I used orange and berry)
- Juice (I used OJ for the orange sorbet and a berry punch for the berry sorbet)
- A bottle (or two) of bubbly (sparkling wine/prosecco, champagne, rose)
- Mix 2/3 parts sorbet and 1/3 parts juice into the blender and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle molds.
- Allow the popsicles to set for roughly 2-3 hours depending on your molds and freezer temperature
- Once the popsicles are ready, pour a glass of bubbly and drop a popsicle in!
Summer happy hours will never be the same!